Billing application terms and conditions
This agreement prescribes the handling when you use the "YURAGI +" service (hereinafter "the service") provided by VIVID productions limited company (the "Company"). Please use this service after agreeing to this agreement.
Article 1 (definition)
Definitions of terms used in this contract are as follows.
|Services managed by our Company and related services
|The website on which the content of this service was posted
|Generic name (including posting information) of letters, sounds, still images, moving images, software programs, codes etc. provided on this service
|Everyone using this service
|Person who completed user registration of this site
|A character string unique to registered users to use this service
|Cryptographically set by the registered user corresponding to the ID
|Generic name of information that can identify individuals such as address, name, occupation, telephone number
|Generic name of information registered by registered users on this site (excluding posting information)
|Inventions, inventive ideas, new varieties of plants, designs, works, works produced by other human creative activities (Natural laws or phenomena discovered or resolved, which have industrial applicability Trademarks, trade names and other items that display goods or services used in business activities and trade secrets Technical or business information useful for other business activities
|11）Intellectual property right
|Rights prescribed by laws and regulations concerning patent rights, utility model right, breeder's rights, design rights, copyrights, trademark rights and other intellectual property or rights pertaining to legally protected interests
Article 2 (Agreeing to these Terms)
- 1 You agree to these Terms of Service and you can use this service.
- 2 When the user downloads the service to a smartphone or other information terminal and makes a consent procedure to this agreement, a user contract with the company establishes a contract according to the provisions of this agreement We shall do.
- 3 If the user is a minor, please use this service with the consent of the custodian or other legal representative.
- 4 If a user of a minor does not agree with a statutory representative and uses this service by falseness or lying about aging if there is agreement despite the disagreement of a legal representative, in order to make believe that it is other acting capacity person In case of using fraudulent practice in any way, we can not cancel any legal action concerning this service.
- 5 If you use this service after a user who was minors at the time of consent of this agreement has reached the age of admission, the user is deemed to have approved all the acts concerning this service.
Article 3 (Modification of the Covenant)
- 1 The Company shall be able to revise the contents of these Terms at any time without obtaining the consent of the User, and the User shall accept this without objection.
- 2 When we revise these Terms, we will inform the user about the contents by the method prescribed by our company.
- 3 The effectiveness of the revision of the previous Terms shall be effective from the time the Company has notified in accordance with the preceding paragraph.
- 4 Users are deemed to have agreed without objection to these changed terms and conditions at the time of using this service after changing this agreement.
Article 4 (Account Management)
- 1 The user shall register and manage information registered at the time of use (hereinafter referred to as "registration information", including mail address, ID, password, etc.) under its own responsibility. The user shall not use this for third parties nor lend, transfer, transfer name, trading etc.
- 2 When the use of this service is made according to the registration information, we can treat it as the one used by the principal who used the registration, and as for the result arising from the use and all the responsibilities resulting therefrom, use registration It shall belong to the person himself who went.
- 3 The user shall indemnify such damages to the Company and third parties in the event of damage to the Company or a third party due to misuse of the registered information.
- 4 The management of registration information shall be under the responsibility of the user under its own responsibility and we are not responsible for any disadvantage and damage suffered by the user because the registration information was inaccurate or false We shall assume.
- 5 If the registered information is stolen or found to be used by a third party, the user shall immediately notify the Company to that effect and follow instructions from the company.
Article 5 (Handling of personal information, etc.)
Article 6 (Prohibited act)
When using this service, we will prohibit the following acts to the user (hereinafter "user"). If we acknowledge that the user violated the prohibited matter, we can take measures we deemed necessary such as suspension of use, deletion of contribution, etc., and the user shall agree without consent.
- (1) Acts infringing on intellectual property rights of the Company or a third party.
- (2) The act of damaging the honor and trust of the Company or a third party or improperly discriminating or slandering.
- (3) Acts that infringe the property of the Company or a third party, or acts that may infringe.
- (4) Actions that cause economic damage to our company or third parties.
- (5) Threatening acts against our company or third parties.
- (6) Computer viruses, harmful programs specifications or actions that trigger it.
- (7) Act of putting an excessive burden on the service infrastructure equipment and stress.
- (8) Attack on our site server, system, security.
- (9) Acts of trying to access our service by methods other than our interface.
- (10) An act of a single user acquiring a plurality of user IDs.
- (11) Other than the above, acts that we deem inappropriate.
Article 7 (Handling of contents)
- 1 The user shall be able to use the content of this service only within the scope defined by the Company.
- 2 The Company has rights concerning all content provided by this service, and it is necessary to give the user permission to use the patent right, utility model right, design right, trademark right, copyright, other intellectual property rights It is not intended to implement or license.
- 3 You may not copy, transmit, assign (including the sale and purchase between users), rent, translate, adapt, reprint without permission, secondary use, for profit for any reason beyond the scope of use defined by the Company Do not use, modify, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, etc.
- 4 Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, in the event that the user loses the user's qualification due to withdrawal or the like, the right to use the provided content shall also be extinguished.
Article 8 (Paid Contents)
- 1 For a part of this service, you can purchase paid content by paying consideration. The amount of pay content, payment method and other matters will be separately determined by us and displayed on this service or our website.
- 2. The Company may change its price at the discretion of the Company for content that is said to be free or charged in this service.
- 3 Paid content is licensed only for the registered information of the user himself / herself.
Article 9 (Indemnity)
- 1 We shall not be responsible for any damage caused by content change, interruption or termination of this service.
- 2 The Company does not take any responsibility for the user's environment of the service and does not assume any responsibility.
- 3 The Company believes that this service conforms to the specific purpose of the user, that it has the expected function, product value, accuracy, and usefulness, that the use of this service by the user is compliant with the law Or that it conforms to the internal regulations of industry groups or the like, and that no defects arise.
- 4 The Company does not guarantee that this service is compatible with all information terminals, and malfunctions may occur in the operation of this service as the version of the OS of the information terminal used to use this service etc. is upgraded With regard to the sex, the user shall acknowledge in advance. We do not guarantee that the problem will be resolved due to the modification of the program etc. we do in case of such a malfunction.
- 5 The user acknowledges in advance that the use of some or all of this service may be restricted due to changes in the usage agreement and operation policy of the service store such as AppStore, Google Play and so forth.
- 6. The Company shall not be liable for any damage directly or indirectly to the user caused by using this service.
- 7 The Company is notified in advance of the possibility of such damage for the loss of opportunity that occurred to users or other third parties, interruption of business, and any damages (including indirect damage and lost profits) Even if it does, it assumes absolutely no responsibility.
- 8 The provisions of paragraph 1 to the preceding paragraph shall not apply if there is willful or gross negligence on our company or when the contract is applicable to consumers under the Consumer Contract Law.
- 9 Even in the case where the preceding paragraph is applied, the Company shall be liable to compensate for damages arising from special circumstances among damage caused to users by acts of negligence (excluding gross negligence) I will not bear it. In case
- 10 When we assume liability for damages on the use of this service, we assume liability for compensation up to the amount of money received from the user in the month when the damage occurred.
- 11 We do not assume any responsibility for conflict and troubles between user and other users. Even in the event of trouble with users and other users, we will settle them with the responsibility of both parties and we will not make any claims to our company.
- 12 In connection with the use of this service, if you give damages to another user or a dispute arises with a third party, you shall indemnify and / We will settle the dispute and shall not cause any inconvenience or damage to our company.
- 13 If the Company is requested for damages, etc. from a third party due to the actions of the user, it shall be resolved by user's expenses (attorney fee) and responsibility. In cases where the Company pays damages against the third party, the user pays all expenses including damages (including attorney fees and lost profits) to the Company will do.
- 14 In the event that the user damages the Company in connection with the use of this service, compensation shall be paid to the Company (including court costs and attorneys fees) in the cost and responsibility of the user.
Article 12 (About publication of advertisement)
The user understands that any advertisement may be included on this service, and understands that we or any of its affiliated parties may post all advertisements and regards it as acceptance. The form and scope of advertisements on this service will be changed from time to time by us.
Article 13 (Termination of service)
- 1 The Company shall be able to terminate this service by notifying the user in an appropriate manner.
- 2 The user shall lose any right to use paid content when this service is terminated and agree without prior notice that the paid content will no longer be available.
- 3. We shall not be liable for any damages incurred by users or third parties arising from the termination of this service regardless of the cause.
Article 14 (Prohibition of assignment of rights)
- 1 The user shall not transfer to the third party all or part of the status in this contract and the rights or obligations under this agreement, unless previously agreed in writing by the Company.
- 2. The Company may transfer all or part of the Service to a third party at the discretion of the Company, in which case the user of this service including the user's account within the range of the transferred rights Shall be transferred to the assignee.
Article 15 (Separability)
Even if any provision of this Agreement or any part thereof is determined to be invalid or unenforceable by the Consumer Contract Act or other laws or regulations, the remaining provisions and some of these Terms shall be invalid or unenforceable The remainder of the provision determined to be in full continuity and validity.
Article 16 (How to contact us)
The communication and inquiries of the user concerning this service to the Company shall be carried out by sending from the inquiry form installed at the appropriate place in this service or the website operated by the Company or by the method separately specified by the Company I will.
Article 17 (Governing law, competent court)
- 1 The validity, interpretation and performance of this Agreement shall be governed by Japanese law and interpreted in accordance with Japanese law.
- 2. With regard to discussions, litigation and any other disputes between the Company and users, the Tokyo Summary Court or the Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive jurisdictional court in accordance with the appeal.
|Enforced on January 17, 2019
|【Billing application terms and conditions】 VIVID productions limited company